Every day all across the U.S. 9-1-1 telecommunicators, supervisors, public educators and many others work around the clock to provide help to every person who needs it. These individuals answer the calls, provide the reassuring words that help is on the way, and deliver important safety tips and resources.
9-1-1 Telecommunicators are the unseen backbone of emergency services, the first, first responders. With that, it's important that we recognize these individuals for their ability to bring calm to chaos and their dedication to helping others - And what better time than now to share your appreciation for 9-1-1 call takers everywhere!
During this month, Smart911 encourages everyone across the country to honor those individuals who are 9-1-1 in two easy ways:
1. Share this #ThankYou911 video:
WARNING: This video will probably give you goosebumps.
Direct Link: https://youtu.be/wsgihLKs8vY
2. Post these social media graphics:
Sample social media text:
- We recognize 9-1-1 Telecommunicators, who are the unseen backbone of emergency services, the first, first responders. #thankyou911 #Smart911
- Thank you to those 9-1-1 call takers and dispatchers that dedicate their lives to the public. #thankyou911 #Smart911
- During April, @Smart911 encourages everyone across the country to honor the individuals who are 9-1-1 #ThankYou911 #Smart911
- "To the world, you may be only a voice on the phone, but to your caller, you are a HERO!" https://youtu.be/wsgihLKs8vY #e911 #thankyou911 #Smart911
- You're there when we need you. Every call. Every day. When every second counts. #thankyou911 #Smart911